Welcome to Uintah Elementary School
Do you want to know about...
The outpouring of love and support the Uintah families showed toward the “Wraptor” Tree project was nothing short of a Christmas miracle. Thank you to everyone who signed up to sponsor a child, family. Thank you to those who donated money & gift cards to fill in where needed. Thank you to the parents, teachers & staff who tirelessly wrapped presents, after presents, after presents.
A special shout out to Annie Cowley & Sarah McCall without whom this never would have happened at all. We are so lucky to have such warm hearts in our front office.
We hope your Holiday was as special as we are sure it was for these 46 families that are blessed to have each & every one of you in their lives. Best wishes to a very happy new year!
Online Lunch Payment
Use the link below to make your lunch payments and see your account balance:
For More Information On...
- Road To Success
- SEP Online Scheduler
- Parent Instructions for Online Scheduler
- Uintah Traffic Safety
- Drop Off and Pick Up Procedures
- The School Rules
- The Unicorn Club
- Unicorn Slips
- January 24 - Breakfast with the Superintendent, Dr. Cunningham 7 - 9 a.m.
- January 25 - SCC 5 p.m.
- January 26 - Science Fair
- January 28 - Online scheduler opens for S.E.P. scheduling
- February 8 - Online scheduler closes for S.E.P. scheduling
- February 14 - Hearing Screenings (Grades K, 2, 5 & SpEd.)
- February 20 - NO SCHOOL (Presidents' Day)
- February 22 & 23 - Half Day Schedule (S.E.P. Conferences)
- March 2 - Half Day Schedule
- March 3 - NO SCHOOL (Non student day)
- March 15 - Lifetouch spring pictures
- March 22 - Hearing rescreenings
- April 10-14 NO SCHOOL (Spring Break)
- May 25 - Half Day Schedule
- May 26 - Emergency Make Up Day
- May 29 - NO SCHOOL (Memorial Day)
- June 2 - Last Day of School (Half Day Schedule)
News & Announcements
Posted: 3/28/2016 By: Chelsea Malouf, Principalback to top
Support our Classrooms!
Several of our teachers have posted project requests on the Donor's Choose website. DonorsChoose.org is an online charity that makes it easy for anyone to help students in need. Public school teachers post classroom project requests. Donors are able to browse the project request and give any amount to the project that inspires you. Once a project reaches its funding goal, the materials are delivered to the school.
See below for our current classroom projects:
- Ms. Murakami (Math Manipulative and Document Camera)
- Ms. Snyder (Classroom Printer for writing projects)
Thank you for your help in supporting these projects last year!
- Fourth Grade Team (Science Resources)
- First Grade Team (Math Manipulatives)
- Ms. Locante (3rd Grade: Document Camera)
- Ms. Ankerson (ELP: Document Camera)
- Ms. Aune Smith (4th Grade: Document Camera)
- Ms. Briggs-Cook (1st Grade: Document Camera)
Posted: 11/26//2012 By: Chelsea Malouf, Principalback to top
Posted: back to top
Fundraising with Uintah's Community Partners
SMITH'S EARN AND LEARN $$ - WAY TO GO!!
We just received a check from Smith's Food and Drug for $1,755 for last year's "Earn and Learn Program". That was EASY MONEY for us! We plan on purchasing three net book computers for the extra computer classroom, 2 ball pumps and equipment for our playground. Thanks to all who signed up last year and shopped at Smiths!
NOW IS THE TIME TO RENEW YOUR SUPPORT for Uintah Elementary this year with Smith's Earn and Learn Rewards Card! (You must renew every year). Take the Uintah Elementary School barcode (printed in our Newsletter) to Smith's when you shop and have the cashier scan the barcode when you present your rewards card at checkout. Make copies for all your friends, neighbors and family too! Then, don't forget to use your rewards card every time you shop at Smith’s. It's that easy! To learn more about Smith’s Earn and Learn program, visit www.SmithsFoodAndDrug.com.
SHOPPING AT "SMITHS FOOD AND DRUG" IS THE BEST WAY TO RAISE EASY MONEY FOR UINTAH!
If you shop at Smith's, or Target, you can sign up to have a portion of your purchase returned to Uintah. Every few months we receive a check from each company for about $100. The money helps fund the Arts at Uintah. We also collect Dan's grocery store receipts in a container outside the office.
Posted: back to top