2nd Grade Supply List
Dear 2nd Grade Uintah Families,
Welcome to Second Grade at Uintah! We are excited to see you next year! Over the summer, keep reading 20 minutes every day, write in a journal twice each week, and practice your addition and subtraction facts.
To help you be prepared for the first day of school, please bring the following school supplies. Some will be for personal use and others will be for community use. *Please buy the specific brands of supplies to help cut down on distractions. The items on the list will be used during the regular school day. They may be brought from home on a voluntary basis, otherwise, they will be furnished by the school. If you would like to donate these supplies for your child, as well as for other students, you can do that as well.
- 1 box Crayola Crayons (24 ct. box max)
- 1 box Crayola Broad Line Washable Markers-Classic colors (10 ct. box max)
- 4 Black EXPO Dry-Erase Markers (Fine Tip)
- 1 Fine point black Sharpie
- 2 Highlighters – any color
- 10 Pencils #2 *plain yellow
- 2 Glue Sticks1 box of Kleenex
- 1 container disinfecting wipes
Please do not bring any additional items; storage space is limited. We will see you in a few short months! Have a fantastic summer!
Your 2nd Grade Teachers!